If you are scheduled to participate in one of our research studies, parking is provided complimentary.
When coming onto campus, please follow the Lifespan parking signs directing you to our reserved accessible parking spaces in A-Lot.
Enter from Sir Isaac Brock Way at Merritville Highway
- Turn right at the first stop sign onto Flora Egerter Way
- Turn right at the first stop sign (T intersection)
- Turn right into "A-Lot Reserved" parking lot
Enter from Glenridge Ave.
- Take the third exit from the circle (University Rd E)
- Turn left into the "A-Lot Reserved" parking lot, just before the stop sign
All reserved spaces are marked with a Lifespan reserved parking sign.
A research assistant will either be waiting for you in the parking lot, or should arrive within a few minutes upon your arrival.
If you arrive early, you can enter Plaza Building (the building with the Campus Store) and wait just inside the doors by the elevator.